Amani Signature Spa Treatments
KURHULA BODY RITUAL
Amani’s signature holistic body ritual is a unique treatment that incorporates massage techniques from around the world. Starting with the head and scalp, and working down to the toes, the massage is followed by a revitalising mini-facial. Our exclusive blend of African oils is designed to assist with the elimination of toxins and alleviate stress and fatigue. The Kurhula Body Ritual is the ultimate in total relaxation and pampering.
Read The Kurhula Body Ritual – A personal account on our blog.
AMANI CRYSTAL MASSAGE
Our exclusive signature crystal massage is a deeply soothing and calming journey. Experience the restorative and energising combination of the crystals, warm oils and flowing movements, which work together to rapidly reduce muscle tension in the body. This treatment will balance your energies, releasing emotional stress and leaving you feeling totally relaxed and rejuvenated.
Read Crystal Massage – A personal account on our blog.
Amani Hydro Journeys
Amani Hydro, which is enhanced by heat, ice, steam, hydrotherapy and chromo-therapy, provides the ultimate in sensory stimulation:
• VICHY SHOWER, a strong stream of water that is used to rinse off the salt body polish, while soothing and relaxing
• CALDARIUM is used to provide a steam cocoon experience that aids with the detoxification process
• KNEIPP is an alternating hot and cold therapy applied to the feet to improve circulation throughout the body
• SAUNA is a dry, hot room which induces perspiration, thereby assisting to rid body of toxins
• AROMA MIST is a revitalising cool, scented mist experience
• SENSATION SHOWER is an energising shower with various pressure settings that help to relax and stimulate
• FULL BODY MOISTURISING is the application of intense moisture which leaves the skin radiant and soft to the touch
Available at Amani Spa Sandton.
Read The Hydro Journey – A personal account on our blog.
AMANI JOURNEY & RASUL
The Amani Hydro experience provides the sensory stimulation of the Amani Journey, while the rusul is the process by which therapeutic mud is applied to the body, before being activated by steam. The combination of the two aids with the elimination of toxins, while conditioning and toning the skin and relaxing the muscles.
Read about The Health Benefits of Hydrotherapy on our blog, where we also explain the different hydrotherapy treatment methods.
The Salt Room at Amani offers a hypo-bacterial and allergen-free environment where adults and children can avail of a drug-free alternative for treating and controlling a variety of ailments and allergies, including respiratory and dermatological problems. The Salt Room also incorporates the healing benefits of sound therapy by piping soothing music into the room, thereby restoring balance to the mind, body and spirit. Colour light therapy (chromotherapy) is another therapeutic benefit of spending time in the salt room, while the addition of soft, coloured lighting encourages physical, psychological and emotional well being.
Salt Therapy has been successfully used to treat a myriad of skin and respiratory ailments and is safe for children. Read The many Benefits of Salt Therapy on our blog.
Available at Amani Spa Sandton.